Ready for a change?
We believe life change begins with a living and active relationship with Jesus Christ. Our LifeChange program is a six to nine-month residential program for men that confronts life-controlling issues and empowers them to change through gospel-centered teaching, biblically based care and counseling, case management, life skills training and involvement in a local church.
Who is the LifeChange program for?
LifeChange participants must be men, age 18 or older.
What can someone expect in LifeChange?
• A single bed with appropriate clean linens
• Access to free on-site laundry facility, job study center/computer lab, TV lounge, donated goods, exercise room
• Weekly individual counseling sessions
• Daily classes and small groups
• Connecting with a local church
• Job training and preparation courses
How much does LifeChange cost?
The program is available at no cost until participants establish regular employment. An occupancy fee will then be established based upon income.
For more information, contact Harrison Swadley at 502-584-6543 ext. 101