Your gifts go a long way to helping the homeless and hurting in our community!
Listed below are the items of which we're always in need. Your donation will directly benefit people served by our ministry and we will gladly provide a receipt for your tax-deductible gift. Don't forget to let us know if you're organizing a drive!
Interested? Here's what to do next:
- Check out the donation list below.
- Purchase any of the items below from our Amazon wishlist or your favorite local retailer.
- If shopping online, ship your donations directly to the Mission. If shopping locally, drop off your donations at the front entrance of our Louisville campus any day between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Please contact Hillary Bullock at 502.584.6543, Ext. 106 with any questions or concerns about this opportunity.
- Bibles (English Standard Version or New Living Translation)
- Books and magazines
- Notes of encouragement
- All-purpose cleaners URGENT NEED!
- 39 or 13 gallon trash bags URGENT NEED!
- Paper towels
- Frozen meat
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Non-perishable goods
- Spices and condiments
- Laundry detergent
- Bath towels URGENT NEED!
- Washcloths URGENT NEED!
- Twin XL bedding (mattress pads, fitted sheets, flat sheets, blankets)
- Shampoo URGENT NEED!
- Hair oil
- Body wash URGENT NEED!
- Body lotion
- Hand sanitizer (must be non-alcoholic)
- Lip balm
- Feminine hygiene products
- Toothbrushes URGENT NEED!
- Toothpaste URGENT NEED!
- Razors URGENT NEED!
- Shaving cream
- Winter coats
Any items not listed above (like clothes, furniture, and toys) may be donated to Thrift 'n' Thrive, the Mission's social enterprise thrift store. Thrift 'n' Thrive serves as the work therapy/job training site for residents of our LifeChange program and men receive store credit in exchange for their time at the store. Additionally, all profits help the Mission reach more people in need.