Your gifts go a long way to helping the homeless and hurting in our community!
Listed below are the items of which we're always in need. Your donation will directly benefit people served by our ministry and we will gladly provide a receipt for your tax-deductible gift. Don't forget to let us know if you're organizing a drive!
Interested? Here's what to do next:
- Check out the donation list below.
- Purchase any of the items below from our Amazon wishlist or your favorite local retailer.
- If shopping online, ship your donations directly to the Mission. If shopping locally, drop off your donations at the front entrance of our Louisville campus any day between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Please contact Hillary Bullock at 502.584.6543, Ext. 106 with any questions or concerns about this opportunity.
- Bibles (English Standard Version or New Living Translation)
- Books and magazines
- Notes of encouragement
- All-purpose cleaners HIGH NEED!
- 39 gallon black trash bags HIGH NEED!
- 7 gallon clear/white trash bags
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Frozen meat
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Non-perishable goods
- Spices and condiments
- Over-the-counter medications (acetaminophen, ibuprofen, decongestants, cough medicine, anti-diarrheals, anti-fungals, anti-histamines) HIGH NEED!
- New men's underwear
- Laundry detergent HIGH NEED!
- Borax (20 mule team) HIGH NEED!
- Bath towels
- Twin extra long bedding (mattress pads, fitted sheets, flat sheets, blankets)
- Hair oil
- Body wash
- Body lotion
- Deodorant HIGH NEED!
- Hand sanitizer (must be non-alcoholic)
- Lip balm
- Feminine hygiene products
- Mouthwash (must be non-alcoholic)
- Razors HIGH NEED!
- Shaving cream
Winter Wear for Adults (Low Need)
- Winter coats
Any items not listed above (like clothes, furniture, and toys) may be donated to Thrift 'n' Thrive, the Mission's social enterprise thrift store. Thrift 'n' Thrive serves as the work therapy/job training site for residents of our LifeChange program and men receive store credit in exchange for their time at the store. Additionally, all profits help the Mission reach more people in need.