Your gifts go a long way.
Making a financial gift to Louisville Rescue Mission is only one way you can support our work. The items you donate will directly benefit the men and women who need help most. We will gladly provide a receipt (acceptable for tax purposes) for your kind and generous donation.
Here is a list of our current needs:
- Pine-Sol and other all-purpose cleaners
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Feminine hygiene products
- Soap & body wash
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Body lotion
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste
- Bath towels
- New undergarments for men and women
- New socks for men and women
- Coats, gloves, and hats during the winter months
- Fresh, canned or frozen vegetables
- Coffee, sugar and creamer
- Canned goods
- Spices and condiments
Most other items you may be interested in donating are best directed to Thrift 'n' Thrive, our new social enterprise thrift store. Please rest assured that all store profits directly support Louisville Rescue Mission. Additionally, men in our residential LifeChange program receive store credit in exchange for time spent volunteering at the store. Donate (and shop!) with confidence; you're helping the homeless and hurting thrive!
If you have items you would like to donate, please contact Hillary Bullock at 502.584.6543, Ext. 106.